Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Welcome!

So, I'm always seeing lots of recipes I want to make and then I quickly forget they exist.  This blog will be a place where I post and organize those recipes using tags.

I'm beginning this project as I transition from living in a very vegan-friendly city into the rural midwest, where I'll have to do a bit more meal-planning and put a little more thought into grocery shopping in advance.  This way I'll always have access to my catalog of recipes when I'm on-the-go, and I can also share them with all of you friendly vegans out there :o)

Most vegan cooking blogs post recipes they've already made and tried; this is kind of the reverse.  But I will also post things I've made (consider them "vegan things I wanna eat again!") and will try to update posts with results when I do finally make them!

3 comments:

  1. Hurray, I'm your first follower (not in a scary way, though :-)

    I think this is a great idea, and I'm looking forward to seeing you it develops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stalk stalk stalk!!!

    Hi lady.
    Our NOM fest in Chicago will just be that much more epic if you're in buttfunk nowhere. :/ I'm sure you'll totally be able to handle veganism in this town... you're a smart cookie. ;) And there is always veganessentials.com for special things! I'd do a huge shopping trip before you leave Cbus and stock up on hard to find vegan non-perishables... :)

    ReplyDelete